What areas of estate planning does Gordan & Ashworth handle?
As the estate planning attorneys Merion Station, PA relies on, we cover the following areas:
- Powers of attorney
- Living wills with advance healthcare directives
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Charitable trusts
- Special needs trusts for disabled or elderly persons
- Medicaid planning
- Executor representation
- Beneficiary representation
- Will contests
- Advocacy for charitable beneficiaries
What sets Gordon & Ashworth apart from the competition?
Brian Gordon is known for personal care and integrity in his work for each client. Brian is a third-generation estate planner who keeps abreast of current best practices and brings his skill and experience to your estate planning. Need a lawyer for will and trust in Merion Station, PA? You can count on Gordon & Ashworth to advocate for your best interests.
How can I pass wealth to the next generation?
You can use a variety of techniques including a will, trust, deed, gift, joint bank account, a pay on death account, life insurance, annuities, and other devices. Part of estate planning is determining which methods make the most sense for your estate. Our estate planning attorneys in Merion Station, PA can help you decide which option is best for you and your family.
Do you handle orphans' court litigation?
Yes, we frequently handle orphans' court litigation, including breach of fiduciary duty, defense of fiduciaries, will contests, fraud, breach of contract, and judicial review of accounts. If you are facing any of the above, turn to the lawyer for will and trust Merion Station, PA can count on.
What are the components of a well-drafted will?
Components of a well-drafted will are:
- Identify the testator
- Specific gifts of personal property to loved ones
- Gift of real estate
- Gift of the remainder of your estate
- Trust for people with trouble handling money or disabled beneficiaries
- Name of guardian for children in the event of the loss of parents
- Name a qualified executor to carry out your wishes
When you need to draft a will, contact the local will attorney Merion Station, PA depends on.